RE:SORB is working on interactive projection projects on a global scale, eg:
- The Opening Ceremony of the Cebit and of the Messe Hannover – the worlds biggest industrial fair
- beautiful 3D Mappings on most of Berlin´s historic monuments – see out our works at Brandenburg Gate, Siegessäule or the Concerthouse area at Gendarmenmarkt
- Western Europe biggest outdoor 3D Mapping with 48 synchronized projectors at Mall of Berlin
- the Torre Latinoamericano sksyscraper mappings in Mexico City in 2016, 2017 and 2018
- 3D 360° 3D Mapping in AgeHa – Japans biggest Club in Tokyo
- and inspiring works at many big Music & Art Festivals – Fusion, Boom, Ozora, Glastonbury, Freqs of Nature – just to name a few of them.
Our passion is to transform areas, sculptures, paintings, grafftis, objects, whole interiors into living artworks, magic spaces which lead to unforgettable experiences. These are often interactive – and if possible always as immersive as technically possible.
Thus we are always developing and implementing new technologies, in the last years we thus specialized on hyper-complex 360° 3D Projection Mappings using 3D scanners and Ai reconstruction software, 360° 3D VR experiences, Multitouch-CMS Systems for next generation interactive Terminals – and interactive AI-based projection technologies, allowing us to precisely project on objects in movement, for example cars or the faces or bodies of artists or robot-controlled sculptures.
RE:SORB is working on artisic and often interactive projection projects on a global scale, eg: The Opening Ceremony of the Messe Hannover – the worlds biggest industrial fair, a 3-week Projection show at Berlin Gendarmenmarkt´s Concert House, 360° 3D Mapping in AgeHa – Japans biggest Club, and at many big outdoor Festivals like Fusion, Maitreya, Boom, Ozora, Glastonbury and Freqs of Nature – just to name a few of them. Our passion is transforming areas, sculptures, painting, objects, whole interiors into living artefacts. These are often interactive – and if possible always as immersive as technically possibe. In the last years we thus specialized on 360° 3D Mappings, transforming everything in your field of view into surreal objects. As sort of a next step (in whichever direction) we also spend countless hours creating 360° 3D VR worlds for virtual reality Headsets like Oculus Rift and Samsung Gear. Merging human perception and digital artforms has become the focus point of our works in the last years, and now we would like to see how we can transport this combination of nature with technological aspects back onto a classical facade, taking human movement as the origin for a very intense dialogue between mankind and these artifical inhabitable caves we create to shield ourselves from rain, sun, storm, well.. nature. Our Showreel can be seen here: https://vimeo.com/124535216